Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Was very affected by my mood the whole day.

Thought i could have felt better after the nap. But realised that it doesn't help at all.

Even had a quarrel with my parents, especially my mum.
I was totally pissed off with myself. For what reasons? hmm..I don't really know why, but I only know I just wanted to be left alone.

That's my temper now. When I am not in a good mood, I just want to be left alone and let me have quiet time to myself. Or at least the person needs to be sensitive and tactful.

Must earn as much money so that I can move out and live alone. Be it a rented unit. Think my parents are okay with that - they always ask me to move out. Think they never understand my personalities now and they can't really understand my current habitual way of managing with stress/problems.

Guess they are still trying to cope with my changed personalties.

No comments: