Tuesday, April 08, 2008

A little escapism from the mugging.

Read Corrinne May's blog just now..

Ahh..her every description of her journey in France makes me feel more determined to go France - to visit or even to settle down with a special person in my life.

Really hope this wish will not be just a wish, but a reality/a dream come true.

So I am waiting patiently for this special person whom God has arranged for me to be with for a life-time.
And amidst the wait, I'm giving myself the chance to improve upon my self-esteem and confidence.

Cos this time, i wanna make things work out well.

"Big doubts, i want no longer. B'cos I believe God loves me and will give me the best arrangements."

"Maybe you may ask me,'So, have I met this special one?' I may have, but it's still too premature to be certain. Another phase of life awaits me, and more tests to come, inducing more uncertainties.

But one thing for sure, I believe

'True love waits.' "

No comments: