Saturday, June 03, 2006

bought a new PC...!!!! ^^

bought a new PC today..!!! waiting for its arrival this coming fri...yeah..!! me so happy..!!!

realy glad that dennis accompanied me to suntec city to help me in the selection and purchase of PC..in fact, i'm more to touched...for yesterday and today, he's been accompanying me and assisting me in the decipher of the technical informations..not just that, he doesn't like to mingle in crowded places but he still tried his best to be my computer consultant..think he doesn't really want to travel so far and squeeze with the crowd, but i could see his effort in tolerating his detest and helping me as much as possible in purchasing a computer of satisfactory specifications with a reasonable price..

REally grateful to his help...thank u.. =)

hmm..well, to express my gratitude, i treated him a bowl of ban mian for dinner yesterday (cos i din bring so much money)..haha..

As for today, he even helped me bargain with the salesman of getting a free delivery!! Sometimes, in fact very often, i am really impressed with his negotiation skills and the way he speaks...hhaa..tat's why right from the start when i knew him as the tj wushu's chairman, i admire and like his this leadership quality.. ^^

ANyway, for what he's done for me these two days, i've been very very grateful to him... =)

but he probably does not know how grateful i am to his efforts... =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

U R ultimate MUSHY... hahaha.. maybe u can give him a rose in return!!

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interestedhttp://google-index.info/1793.html or http://google-index.info/602.html and http://google-index.info/206.html