Tuesday, June 06, 2006

sigh...expected... =(

Gotten back my results...

This time, i'm not as lucky as the previous time..The subjects which i'm worried most, really are within my expectations..

Of course i've passed all...but i'm not happy with the results this time...

but i've to accept it..i've neglected my studies a lot least semester. Such results have to be expected, given that i only use one month's time, to catch up all these subjects..

Expected..i've to face the music...

Anyway this coming semester, i've decided to foscus more on my studies. SAC stuff, i will put it across during that whole semester, as it's the main cause of my results...So, in the upcoming semester, i've to juggle well with NDP first aid coverage, my tuition works and my studies...

My over-confidence leads to my downfall...
Again...

I HAVE TO WORK HARD...AND WORK SMART...!!!

KANBATTE...MANSZE SAN...!!!

No comments: