Monday, June 26, 2006

Got a Hamtaro miniature toy from my that one..!! yeah..me so happy..!! another 21st birthday present..!! a Hamtaro toy..!! haha.. ^^

*anyway announcement to be made here. my that one wishes to be called 'THE ONE'..remember ppl, especially one particular fren of mine, pls call him 'THE ONE'...

hhaa..

Anyway of course, yesterday lip yung went to visit me at the Giant store and treated me 'Scoop' ice-cream cone..!! yeah..!!! me so happy..!!! Another 21st birthday present..!! An ice-cream..!!! ^^ but the ice-cream girl was kinda biased...she scooped more for him though it's supposed to be me having the 21st birthdat treat.. -_- haha..

Today's last day in Giant selling Colgate..yeah..!! me so happy..!! Few eventful things happened...

1st most eventful one was that one member from the Giant staff came forward to me and asked for my number. I did give it to him so as to save his face from any public embarrassment, but the next day, i msg him very frankly that i do not wish to know him further anymore. I know i'm very mean. In fact, this is my first time to be so mean to a guy. but well, i feel he deserves it cos he's done things which totally disgust and freak me out.

i dislike being freaked out. i'll be in subtle panic attack.

Next few eventful things were that a few of my frens came visit me. hhaa..basically was to pass me some stuff etc..hha..anyway at least their brief appearances kills my boring days. haa..

The best achievement i ever get from working in Giant was that within 5 working hrs, i could sell 76 Total 12 toothpaste and 13 360-degree toothbrush..!! haha..i was real proud of myself. haha..

But feel pretty sad that i have to work in the same store for 3 weekends. Left me with reducing challenges. haha..sorry, i love challenges in my work. But please, never to my relationship with 'THE ONE'..haha.. =p

Dislike fighting with other ladies over him. It hasn't happen yet. but i know i'll dislike. All along, i've low confidence in myself.

No comments: