Saturday, June 24, 2006

^^ i'm 21 le..

i'm 21 le...haha..thank u everyone for all ur wishes..!!

Anyway let me first talk about yesterday's thingy. hee..went to my fren's scout camp to help him in his district's first aid assessment. hmm..did lotsa waiting cos of the delay in the camp's programs. But was a little disappointed tat i can't give the junior scouts a de-brief on their first aid skills, cos i feel the need to let them learn from their mistakes. however, i am kinda guilty that i think i've been kinda harsh on my fren's juniors. Really a bit guilty n i dun have the chance n courage to tell him my guilt..hope he doesn't mind.. o_O i have to learn to be less harsh, i guess..

Leaving the camp mentally and emotionally tired, i ended up my eve of 21st birthday with dozing off in bed unknowingly..anyway, zhijia was the first one to call me at midnight sharp..haha..followed by him..haha..but cos i dozed off last night, din manage to talk to him..kinda guilty..

Well, my 21st birthday started off with my tuition work, then went to meet him. Initially during the meet-up with him, i was kinda disappointed cos he told me that we might have to go home early and tat he doesn't seem to be very excited in celebrating my birthday. Well, i can understand la, he din sleep early last night, so ended up waking up late and tired. But in the end, i still get to go home slightly later. The whole day was basically short.

In overall, the day was pretty okay but i was really glad that many ppl msg me to wish me a happy birthday n there are unexpected ppl whom i have received message from..really glad..but a bit disappointed tat my buddy seems to not know that my birthday is today. But well, aiya, it's okay to me..cos he's in BMT now, so will tend to forget..

Regarding presents i've received, not many though..but i was already happy le..cos i hardly receive presents from friends. The very first presents i've received was from one of my frens who went for Cambodia's medical aid and had bought some local stuff from there. Pretty interesting gifts. hee..next was a birthday cake bought by my SAC juniors, third was tat i first received red packets from my parents. Forth, was a pure gold key-shaped pendant with a heart shape attached, given from him.

Though all these are not within my wanted list, i am already very glad that i still get to receive presents. ^-^

In fact, the most valuable gifts are the birthday wishes i've received from most of my frens. Two frens who are in overseas now, will still remember my birthday and message me. I am really touched. Also, my tat one will still remember my birthday..cos i've been thinking he's kinda forgotten about it due to the fact that he's been preoccupied with his project...

Anyway, here's my wanted list, since my birthday's over le..hhaa

1) To get a few classical literature books eg. "Pride and Prejudge" by Jane Auston, "Les Miserable", "Little Prince", "Protrait of a Lady" etc..

2) A biography of my favourite artist - Leonardo da Vinci. Regarding his life, his art pieces, his achievements.

3) A Siberian Husky puppy

4) To have my ears pierced

5) A necklace (cos i'm always wearing the same old one)

6) A medical book on advanced first aid and probably nursing.

7) To slim down (cos i need to compete with the ladies in FASS n in the law faculty..ok..crap i'm talking..)

8) To be able to help out more in the first aid aspects in SJAB n Red Cross

9) To be able to be enrolled in Singapore's Children Society

10) A bicycle ( Love cycling from one place to another, while admiring the scenery n enjoying the breeze)

11) A professional camera (still have to read up more on selecting a good one)

12) "ER" drama series CD package

13) "Forrest Gump" movie disc (non-priated)

14) "Braveheart" movie disc (non-priated)

15) To be a KK hospital volunteer to the terminally ill kids

16) Birthday wishes from my friends

17) A bag (not handbag)

18) To get the books titled "Rules of Management" and "Rules of Life"

19) To gain more medical knowledge

20) To improve my drawing and painting skills

hmm..okay..haha..think tat's all..haha.. =P

No comments: