Saturday, June 10, 2006

tired.... T_T

my toes are super tired today..

started my work today as a toothpaste and toothbrush promoter..wore my newly bought high heels shoes...n gotten myself blisters on both toes...!!! T_T

PAIN...TIRED........!!!!

but working as promoter is pretty nice experience..haha..

hmm..wat else should i say..? ogh ya..!!!

Notice today a lot of mixed race couples - Asian ladies n European men...Kinda realised that many asian ladies are not very physically attractive n yet Eurpoean men would like them..!! Somehow or rather, maybe i should be attached to european men too..whahaha..!!! -.-

Dun worry, my feelings for my that one still holds strong n DEEPp...

*hahaa..one of my fren will puke..haha..*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that fren refering to me? Da Mantou..Puke..u r v mushy lei..cannot tahan ur type of PDA--Public Display of Affection. Haha.

Anonymous said...

hahahah so funny!

-Jia-

Anonymous said...

Puked!!!