Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Clean Hands, Good Health..

Realise it's not selling colgate nor teaching kids about brushing teeth..hhaa..

It's all about washing hands...!! ^^

haha..Initially the staff from the company thought that i was those who can't work well. haha..but they are wrong..!! well, they have judged ppl by their covers!! basically, they saw the sian sian look of me - the just-wake-up-not-long-ago look.hhaa..

Anyway I was in charge of a particular station which requires some interactions with the nursery or kindergarten kids. And well, I managed to get them really and fully enjoying themselves in the interaction activity. They were so hyper-excited..!! Their excitement was fully contagious..!! I was so motivated by their enthuasiam that I almost forgot that i am 21 yrs old now..!! haa..It was real fun with the kids..!!

However, those kids can be quite scary too. They can fight over things, including girls.. o_O i was kinda devastated..haa..

The press was here today to attend the press conference. Cameras were almost everywhere n i kinda detest it. Well, the one told me that he saw a little of me on tv..haha..but i din get to watch the news myself. but well, me can't be bothered, cos i scare of looking at myself on national tv. haa..

Noticed how the roadshow was done. Kinda last-minute thingy. And from this event, I learn that last-minute stuff has to be avoided as much as possible. I even heard from one staff that she was staying in tampines mall setting up the booth till 5 am. o_O goodness me..!! If I were the leader, I'll try not to ask them to work so late. Late-night work is bad for health, in a long-term investment.

Cos of last-minute, the person in-charge seemed to be having bad headache. I have learnt something again. Avoid as many last-minute stuff as possible. Cos i dislike getting headaches juz for the sake of last-mintue planning.

In overall, many staff from this comapny praised me for doing an excellent job in getting the kids to participate fully. haha..they even said that i'm good at handling kids..!!! haha...

But well, i can handle kids when they are nice and orderly. When chaos come, nothing can stop the kids....

hahaa...

No comments: