Tuesday, June 13, 2006

feeling kinda bothered today..dun know why..

hmm..somehow i juz wanna move on as soon as possible..somehow i'm kinda sick and tired of some parts and parcels of my life.

I know i wan move on, and i have to move on...

Or maybe i really have grown up..

well, obviously, it has to be in terms of mental and emotion aspects.

Din grow much at all throughout these few years..

Besides that i have grown ONE (1) cm taller.. -_-

anyway yup..seen and hear more..more conscious about my own actions. And at times, kinda dislike myself possessing the reality of human nature.

I wanna move away from the darkness of human nature.

Have to get out of that tunnel.

SOON.


or maybe not.

i still have a long way to go in life, and things will be tougher for me to get out.

Sigh.

Really hope Singapore Children's Society replies me soon.

Start liking to hang out with kids sometimes.

cos they can be the sweetest of all, the most innocent of all,
but can be the most devastating of all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha. U r a big kid.. hanging ard with smaller kids..a gathering of kids =oP

Mc Quack