Saturday, October 13, 2007

* "Chicago" is brillant but i've missed "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang" =( musicals rock *

been extremely fatigue these few days..reports and reports..n i dislike writing them..

donated blood and my physical conditins are in hiccup conditiion again..if i dun eat, i go hungry..but if i eat, my stomach'll give me problems.. sigh..

n i'm feeling fat, n such feeling is accumulating everyday..plus some comments from KW, who is under the same FYP research student..he teased me of being fat twice.. (T_T) sigh..but i guess i am really fat..

studying in sch at night's a good ambience..but going home somehow feels empty...not tat i dislike going home alone..but it's juz tat emptiness but at the same time, seems to be a quiet time of asking a series of unanswered questons to God..

i'm really tired..sometimes i dun wanna stay in singapore..i juz want to travel around..take photos of all people who interest my eyes..

my professional communication presentation rehearsal's a disaster to me. i din do very well, and i find difficulty to express myself well..and i am getting very worried about myself...i can't talk...i feel i am a mute....

for a moment, i question myself - where am i now? who am i now? are these all God's arrangements?

No comments: