Tuesday, October 16, 2007

*sian...human resource management test tomorrow...and i still got to attend my tcm student union meeting later...*
get very fatigue easily..partly cos of all the upcoming tests..upcoming exams..'O' level exams...upcoming reports deadlines to meet..

reports reports n i hate writing them... =(

gotten myself really in a nasty mood..arg..

in sch right now..writing blog..getting sick of my life sometimes..with all the busy schedules to meet..

probably still trying to get used to my current life now ba..though i keep saying tat i'm used to my life now..

sigh,.my handphone pouch is damaged... (T_T) bought it last year, after the incident..
it could be me being too sentimental or sensitive..whatever things which belongs to me are damaged in their parts, i will feel scared..as if there might be unexpected omens or God is trying to tell me something..
handphone...my kappa bag..my watch which dennis bought for me..n now my handphone pouch (which i bought it after the incident)...

now i even scare of flying back to HK..i'm scared of flying back for the wrong purpose...

too many things which God is trying to tell me in His quiet ways, and sometimes i can get very scared...

No comments: