Monday, October 29, 2007

read this in my school's newsletter...

"NTU kids are smarter, but NUS kids are more confident.

...SMU kids think they are smart, therefore that makes them the most confident."


hahahhaa...it seems that confidence and intelligence don't seem to come hand in hand...hahahhahaa...

terrible headache yesterday since morning...din really bother to find out what's wrong with me..haa..only feel restless and not motivated at all..self-diagnoised myself this morning that it could be due to my liver not functionally at its optimum..took some chinese medicine pills..tink kinda work..haha..
but still will not do any diagnosis or medical prescription for my friends yet..first, not allowed legally and morally..secondly, not confident enough as i only had the theory, not the practical experiences..

anyway ......

integrated design presentation's a challenge..have to squeeze a few pages of design proposals into 4 mins..and that includes introduction...definitely a challenge for YS, YJ, HM n Val...all need to squeeze the presentation slides...

more workload given by HB (my FYP research student)... (T_T)

totally no time to study for my human anatomy... (T_T) getting very worried...sometimes the thought of having not much time to study makes me wanna cry...i wanna score a distinction for it..get my basic foundation strong..

as what i've predicted, my health condition is better now...as promised to myself, i never cry anymore...and focus on my health...and my health is better now..haa..

but definitely must make myself go jogging daily durin the study break and after exams..could feel myself putting on weight...

AHH...been doing my presentation slides since 10 pm... (T_T)
wanna do it well..and wanna start it off well since i'm the first speaker..and definitely wanna do it well, to let the guys know that girls can present well and better than them..and also let the poly students know that jc students are not just nerds...

whahaa...i start to crap liao..



*made chinese tea (those mini chinese tea cups) for my family juz now...feel so stressed cos my grandparents would be drinking the tea i made..

everyone drank their first cup...
without saying anything...

arg..

I felt so nervous and insecure that i simply shouted, "the tea tastes so great!"...

and guess what're their responses?

they followed suit...complimenting that the tea which i made for them was excellent..

whahaha... =p can't believe i can be tat thick-skinned...*

No comments: