Saturday, October 27, 2007

dedications...

Got to listen to Corrine May's songs, especially from her debute album "Safe in a Crazy World"...

Super nice..and her voice has a very soothing comfort..the lyrics which she writes were real with a tingering comfort of humanity.

Have uploaded her songs over here..hope you all enjoy listening..! and i would like to dedicate these songs to the following people...

Corrinne May's website:
http://www.corrinnemay.com/safe/flash/index2.htm

To God: "Safe in a Crazy World"
God, thank you for always being there for me..
God, thank you for all the people whom you have brought to me..thank you for letting me learn so many things...
God, thank you for allowing me to spend those memorable 4 years with someone whom i really like a lot...though now i've already chosen to let that someone go...
God, thank you for allowing me to be that someone's angel for those 4 years...though i know i may no longer am now...
God, still thank you... =)

To Dennis (dun know whether he'll still be reading my blog): "Fly Away"
though i am aware of where i stand in your life now, the chorus of this song is what i still wanna say to you..though i know you have moved on in your life...
But thank you for still be willing to talk to me and sharing with me some of ur stuff in life...
thank you for tolerating me with all my "how are you?" and other mundane questions during your busy times..
Hope you like this song..
Stay in contact always, no matter how busy you can get..!
Jiayou Jiayou Jiayou..!! Wo yong yuan dou hui zhi chi ni..!
May God bless you always and everyday... =)

To all my friends(i mean all!!!) here:
"Everything in its Time"
Thank you for always listening quietly to my blogs..all my frustrations...all my mournings...
Thank you for accepting me of who i am now, and understanding all my changes in life...
Thank you for allowing me to learn about life from you...
Thank you...
May God bless you all everyday... =)

*********************************************************
i am pretty quiet recently..as said by DLY...
ya..i dun like to talk much nowadays...
searching for inner peace...
walked past the "Kids World 2007" recruitment booth for these past few days...used to have that strong urge to join..but for now, totally cold towards it...
for that instant, i tink i've gotten tired of going for such events...
"Rest in peace, old mantou...."

No comments: