Sunday, October 21, 2007

i wanna get this book........hopefully as a christmas present for myself...
wonder kinokuniya will have this book...
and yes, this is the jap drama "one litres of tears" which WL, M they had been talking about ever since their return from the Chia Se project..
and i really have to agree with them..
it's really very nice and very touching...
like what they said,"you'll really cry one litre of tears.."
haaa...
This drama is based on the real-life struggles of a 15-year-old girl named Aya who suffered from an incurable disease, but lived life to the fullest until her death at 25. The script is based on the diary Aya kept writing until she could no longer hold a pen. The book that later followed entitled "One Litre of Tears" has sold over 1.1 million copies in Japan alone. Aya Kitō proved her courage and positive attitude towards an uncertain future when suffering such an illness, spinocerebellar ataxia. The drama spans a decade, during which she graduates from school while her conditions worsen.
The story begins as Aya prepares for the new semester. Despite being happy, she suffers from slight physical problems, which only her mother seems to notice. However, one day, she falls unconsciously on the floor.
After she is sent to the hospital, she is shortly diagnosed with the disease. Despite the fact that she is diagnosed with the terminal illness, she does not lose the will to survive.
She still makes friends with others, including her first love, Yuji. She later develops an interest in Haruto. Although somewhat cold, Haruto was still kind to her. Meanwhile, her health continues to deteriorate.
Knowing that she will not survive for long, she returns a gift to Haruto, who discovers the fact when he reads the love letter that Aya gave him.
In the last episode, she dies peacefully, and her parents mourn her.
Hmm..personally i find this a very good show...
despite its short 11 episodes, the development of each character is gradual and distinguished..the actors and actresses' performances are excellent and genuine. and i like the scene which Aya passed away..

**************************************************
my professional communication presentation was pretty alright. my tutor told me privately that my presentation was very good, despite of one killer slide. but basically she complimented that she likes my presentation attitude - the kind of liveliness and all the stuff...hee.. XD
however, personally i feel i've not done well enough..i was still very nervous, which tat makes me disappointed with myself..but definitely though the other groups wore formally while mine was casual formal, i think i've grabbed everyone's attention and interest with my presentation..in fact, i feel i did the best among the other 13 classmates, and tat included guys..whaha..
but then again, i feel no challenge...think business school will have more challenges, since the business students often have to do many many presentations..
=p
haa... =p and one happy thing was, she told me that my prounication was alright and she could understand what i was saying.. (^^) (^^)
another upcoming presentation will be Integrated Design...this time, i need to wear formally..which means i need to get my professional wear as soon as possible.. (T_T) but this time, going to perform much better than my professional communication..
****************************************************
tink my grandparents are getting older...they dun seem to hear very well even though i thought i greet them loudly...
sometimes i think i inherit some personalties genes from my grandma..ahaa..my grandma is a woman with principles, which she holds it firmly...she doesn't like to depend on others..etc etc...lol.. =p
and my grandpa writes great chinesse calligraphy..me so proud of him.. =D
but these few days, i've been so busy with my school work, i din really get to sit down to have a good dinner meal with them..
****************************************************
been thinking over many things recently...
wonder what does Love really mean....haaaa.. =p
wondering whether i'll have a marriage life like my grandparents'...my grandpa still likes to hold my grandma's hands...my grandma will always help to watch my grandpa's diet, peel prawn skins for him etc etc...and both of them still repeat their courtship story - which my grandpa loves my grandma at first sight n only likes her among the other girls, and my grandma keeps insisting tat she never liked him at all and would always ran away whenever she saw him..
whahahhaa...
sometimes it's really interesting to hear love/courtship stories from old folks...
*******************************************
tomorrow's A.Maths papers.. me so nervous....!!!! =x

No comments: