Thursday, October 18, 2007


These are the photos taken during the mid-autumn festival...

somehow or rather, was reminded of how i celebrated in tj for mid-autumn festival..

and probably tat's why memories exist, cos they are the reflections of the past.

still stuck in school now..skipped my human anatomy lecture..trying to finish up my progress report..and DLY's irritating me with all the nagging..disliked being nagged and forced to repeat the same thing over and over again..

my tolerance's dropped, which i've observed myself for months. probably i have realised that there are things which i need to lose my tolerance and be insistent in my decision.

Met my SJAB junior on my way home yesterday..got to learn more about some things in life..

deadlines for all reports are around the corner..A.maths 'O' level will be kicking off next monday..and my tcm lessons are going to have extra lessons again....

professional communication presentation's tomorrow...a little nervous though..but will still be wearing that strength which could give me more confidence to present.

really hope my presentation'll be smooth-sailing..

A quote which i find it true..
*For those people who are really listening, they will definitely understand...*

No comments: