Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Back to work today, and was totally sleepy in the first half of morning.

skipped my tcm lessons today and studied intensively in Macdonald's for full straight 3 hours plus, with only a McChicken burger for my dinner.

Was kinda disappointed when AG told me something. Had feeling that he might have forgotten what day is for tomorrow. Just hope that it's due to his fatigueness which makes him forget about it at that moment. But if he's really tired tomorrow after work, then i've to force myself to be understanding and tolerant. At the same time, have a plan B with me and keep myself super busy and tired myself out so that i dun have the chance to think about it and get paranoid.

As I was walking towards the mac's exit door, accidentally overheard one guy's remarks.
And i simply destest the way he talked to his gf la..What he pissed me totally off was when he said something like this,"If you want, you follow me. If you don't want, just stand aside and...." and there he went rattering aggressively and the gf was looking at him, helpless, utterly upset and totally demure.
But from the looks of his gf, she looks very demure and simple-looking.
No wonder she gets pushed around easily by the bf. HAIZ.

At tat point in time, really felt like hitting his face with my bag..really detest the way he talked to his gf la..! it's super irritating..and simply reminded me of something...
seriously the way he talked to her was super threatening and hurting...really got that urge to smash him hard in the face and told him off.
ARG,.(&*%&*@!^&#(@##(*@#&@(#

Was totally pissed off that I kept thinking about this encounter during my way home on a bus.

Really irritating...and kept thinking about r/s.
When a girl gets too demure, she gets manipulated by the guy like a helpless puppet, and her goodness is totally taken for granted. So gets neglected very easily cos the guy knows that she'll not be mad whenever he makes careless mistakes.
When a guy treats his gf too nice, the girl becomes too demanding like a tigeress.

SO

does conflict spark because of the careless negligence of maintaining the balance of r/s?
and
Does breakup happen cos the balance has been totally lopsided, yet only one side of the parties is trying hard to restore the balance and eventually gives up?

Well, either way, it takes two hands to clap.

No comments: