Monday, October 27, 2008

Met up with AG to have korean steamboat buffet with his gamer friends just now.

hmm..they din talk to me, haa..but i'm pretty fine with it..as long as AG is there, i feel comfortable.. hee.. =p

Haa..and from the conversation, haha..learnt a little bit more about AG..hahaa..

First time AG peeled a prawn for me (though he's using his hands)..haa..and the prawn tasted sweet too...
So i peeled a prawn for him too, using chopsticks and a spoon..
whahahahaahahahaha..

*****************************************************

Seems to me, AG is pretty comfortable with me..hahaha..but i like it.
haaa.. =)

*****************************************************

Hee..here's the girl, P...

She's one lovely lazy girl..hahaa..AG and I adore her lots.. =D




************************************************

No comments: