Thursday, October 23, 2008

gosh gosh gosh

gosh..all the engineers in my company are appointed to be liaison officers to VIPs for an upcoming opening ceremony..

gosh....and really wonder where are these VIPs coming from...

*********************************************
was approached by a colleague.
and it seems to me that i've no choice but to agree. and right now, i'm feeling kinda stressed and nervous la..

vertical challenge for president's challenge charity. and it can get quite pressurizing to be in my this team....

**********************************************

yeah..! gotten another mini version of my company mascot soft toy..!! =D

hhaa..it's added to my little mini collection in the office. so now my colleague and i have given names for our 2 these "new-comers" - Billy and hmmm..gosh, i've forgotten the girl's name..

haha..think the more to be added to the collection, the more i'm going to forget the names. hahhaa...

***********************************************

No comments: