Wednesday, October 22, 2008

(Monday)

My buddy HL's band performance in Cathay's Ben's & Jerry's..! CONGRATS for getting through the audition, BUDDY!! =D

hhaa..was expecting some interesting stuff but well..not very happening in the end..

anyway saw a few pretty girls..haa..n tink it's my first time knowing AG's taste for girls..
hmmm...haa...

will try to post photos which i've taken using my dad's camera in the next few days' time..hmm..but dun expect too much..
tink this time my photography skills are pretty bad.. (T___T)

**************************************************

Been very naggy to AG recently. Mainly cos he's not feeling very well.
But i can't help nagging la..was really very worried about him, especially for one aspect.
sigh.

And I'm starting to feel myself being terrible, yet i've good intentions..

**************************************************

(Tuesday)
My dad's finally back home from HK..!! YEAH~~~!!

as usual, once when i reached home after my tcm lessons, went to search for my dad and woke him up from his dinner nap..hahha...but my dad's really nice to me. He woke up and had chinese tea session with my mum and me.

haa..as usual (again), went around the possible areas to look out for any new stuff which my dad's brought from HK. =D
and asking lotsa questions...

And i simply love the char siew bought from HK....hee..was surprised that my dad really bought them just before he comes back to SG.

(^^)

I love HK char siew.... =)))

but i miss my HK curry fishballs and zhu chang fun...why my dad never gets me curry fishballs....?

***************************************************

Probably it's been quite a while since i saw my dad.

His hair's grown whiter. And for that first sight, i had an urge to tear, wondering what had gotten my dad's hair turning white so fast.

But u know, i've my ego. I held back my little sadness and greeted him cheerfully.

No comments: