Saturday, October 11, 2008

another classmate had his tcm studies deferred one year..so my class size has reduced by one...

it feels like some sort of some survivor thingy...hmm..Survivor TCM, probably i shall call it..

sigh...

it's only the first semester of our tcm second year. and within this semester, 3 have deferred their studies..

sigh......

***************************************************

Sunday (5th Oct):

Went to watch "House Bunny" movie. it's super blonde show, but it's super funny one..did enjoy it very much..haa..

**************************************************

As usual, busy week - especially for my boss.

met a vendor yesterday..was pretty surprised to meet a guy who dares to show the feminine side of men..hhaa...been such long time since i've felt so interested in a meeting.. =p

Received a second wedding card. This time's from the sjab z3 ppl..

hmm..believe will receive more in the future..n very soon, they will be friends who are very close to me..or maybe who used to be very close...

this is starting to feel weird...

but it's very interesting to observe or talk to these newly wed couples..eg during the wedding dinner, what's the groom thinking...what's the bride thinking...

hmmm..if it were to me who's the bride..i always have this terrible paranoid thought that i might be a runaway bride..
hahaa...think i just need a strong and firm sense of security..otherwise can juz visualise me wear a pair of "just do it" shoes to match the dress. =p

haha..just a casual thought la..

***************************************************

yeah~ finally gotten this bigger version of my company's mascot soft toy~!


as my company has been given a prestigious service award, they show their appreciation by giving each of us this mascot soft toy..! =D

so now i've a mini version and a bigger version. yeah~~~~

my colleague who introduces the "clubsnap" forum to me sits opposite me. on the day when we got this soft toy, we were so thrilled that we started to design different postures for them..and we even named them "Wally"(that's the name of the mascot), "Sally", "Molly" and "Dally"...

quite stupid la..but hahhaha..it's super funny la...

and the next day..hahah..i've gotten another extra..! think it's given to me by mistake..but well, it's good luck for me..! =D

hee..so decided to give this limited edition Water Wally mascot soft toy to AG.. =p

******************************************************
Another colleague's finally back from her korea trip..!! so happy..! cos i'll not be very nervous when i'm asked about some statistical info. =p

so gotten these from her..! =)

hahaa..oops, please pardon the torn wrapper..so excited to eat right away that i've forgotten to take a photo of them... haha..

and i've gotten more sweets and chocolates..!! hahaa...cos they dun eat, so they passed them to me... =D yeah~

************************************************

tcm exam is in a month's time...and my boss has not approved my leave... =(

************************************************

Have started exercising again. It's time when I need all the energy, stamina and drive to push and maintain myself at tip-top condition.

JIAYOU~~~~!!!!

For those who are still studying, think it's exam period soon too..JIAYOU, YOU GUYS!!!!!!

JIAYOU JIAYOU JIAYOU JIAYOU...!!!

=D

No comments: