Thursday, October 23, 2008

Met KH for lunch today. hhaa..been long time since last talked to him..haha..

anyway he's still as usual la..still called me ah bui.. -_- but ok la, at least he din call me in the staff canteen.. pHEW...

haha..anyway of course, his main purpose is, of course, to do his job..hhaa..

haa..and he told me tat I really look different, and adding that "pple in love always look different"..

whahahhahahahahaha....

*****************************************************

anyway =) met AG after work..was studying together in Starbucks..haa... =)

and was stuck in a traffic jam together..haha..got so bored that we decided to send a song dedication over to a radio station, but =( our sms was not read...

haa..but i like the time spent with him..even if stuck in a jam..hahahahhaa... =p
(haha..of course, i'm not the one who's driving..haa)

anyway..shall dedicate this song to u, AG, over here..hahaha.. =p =p



***************************************************

and another one song for AG..!

haha..it's one of my favourite songs - "I say a little prayer" by Diana King.



****************************************************

No comments: