Monday, October 13, 2008

This is bad..
Monday's a blues...

My mind's been brainwashed..oh nooo...

took an hr plus of nap after work just now. was very fatigue and un-motivated.

still stuck in my project. ARG.

this is starting to get me pissed off.
i'm getting really tired and un-motivated..

sigh.

=(

my whole mind's all over tcm everytime when i start working on my never-ending project.
well, probably partly cos my leave's not been approved by my boss, and it's worrying me..

think sometimes, i really need an early assurance before moving on with stuff..

arg..was doing my tcm homework just now. gosh, it's been so long since i've been given homework.
"homework" this term..sounds so alien to me now..

watching the news just now and learnt that my jc principal's now become the principal for raffles institution.
i'm so proud of her..haha.. =p
she's been a great principal and i love the way of how she has been protraying herself. =D

*************************************************

Dinner with AG and his parents last night. A nervous one for me. =p
tat's me - it takes me some time to warm up to people.

but i really need to read up on other genres besides burying myself in tcm. was often in the conversation maze last night. =p
nevertheless, i dun mind making the effort to try my best to catch up. :)

**************************************************

No comments: