Saturday, October 18, 2008

met up with ZJ they all for steamboat dinner..!! =D

hee..and AG went along with me to bugis and =) he met these 3 girls (HM's not around though).
initially he was quite reluctant to go. But i dun know how, he still met these girls and i'm very glad... =)

but both of us were kinda nervous la..haha...think he's more nervous than i am..haha.. =p
Really appreciate the effort and that courage, i believe, of him to meet my these frens who have been with me for 10 years... =)
It's really very sweet of him... =)))
So, anyway the girls and i headed to one steamboat shop.
and guess where it is?
hee.. =)
it's tian tian steamboat...
hahaa....first time when AG and i met through..haha..my wonderful great buddy of mine and best friend of HL. haha...
but..haa..at tat time, i had no feeling towards him at all. no love at first sight. hahaha...
really interesting la...
but after knowing him for a period of time n by my intuition..yup.. =)
been a nice catching up with the girls...ZJ's engaged and she ah..ahhaa..can feel the happiness in her..haha..really feel happy for her...!
hhaa..the only thing which pop in my mind was that KH will be one major victim on ZJ n Chris's wedding...he bullied me so much during the uni days..hahaa..on tat day, it's payback time...!! whhahahaha... =p =p
n during the chat, realise tat ZJ also had quite a phobia for marriage as well..hmm..i can't give her good advices and any form of good reassurrance..cos i myself also have a phobia for it..
=p
and we miss HM too...wonder how she is now...
******************************************************
still thinking about AG meeting my those 3 good friends..hee..
was really glad that he made tat extra mile...
dun know why i'm so happy about it...but probably cos these girls are close to me and i know they're very nice ladies...

No comments: