Monday, May 25, 2009

Feeling a lot better now, after taking a few break by getting out of my house...

Met AG last night for steamboat dinner and guitar hero..! =) Dun know why..i always feel a lot better after meeting him..

after much self-reflection and advices coming from my close friends, my paranoid gets the worst of me, maybe cos i'm worried that i can't spend time with him..and that negative thoughts and phobia juz keep coming into my mind, affecting my every emotion and communication, including my faith and trust..trying my best to destroy that self-barrier and once again build up my faith and trust in r/s..

And i need to have the faith and trust in God that He has indeed sent me a wonderful gift - AG. As what i had prayed to Him before about my worry just prior to my attachment to AG.

*******************************************************

Anyway 2 more days to my first paper..am not very worried about the first paper..

what i am more worried is the 2nd paper, which is this module on chinese medicine formulae..so many medication with different kind of herb combination, under different treatment efficiency..and can get real confused about each function for each medication as they can differ by just one or two chinese words... (o_O)

i know i can do it, as i was told by many...i am a tough mantou..!! i know i can do this..!! i can do this..! i will survive this round..!!!

*********************************************************

Oh Lord, I pray for the strength, the wisdom, the determination and the clear-mindedness, to get me through this stressful period..

No comments: