Monday, May 25, 2009

received a msg from my ex-tuition student, conveying the msg that her mother still wants me to teach tuition, this time, for the younger brother A-maths. this is the third time when i received her msg of her mum's request to ask me teach tuition..rejected the mother twice..

but this time, the mother seems persistent and has more confidence in me teaching tuition..

gosh..i'm very hesitant right now..one side of my hesitation is that i'm honoured that the mother is more confortable with my teaching method which highly likely produces positive results to her daughter (who was my student). the other side is that i've been very busy, trying my best to juggle everything..and weekends? i want to focus on one student, my study and AG..

next semester, going to have clinical attachment..arg..

but probably will be taking this assignment..just that this time, to save time and increase my productivity, i'm going to take a cab to and from this student's house..

*******************************************************

Suddenly i miss AG...and i miss myself pampering him..for the past few weeks, i've not pampered him well, been focusing on my studies and yet at the same time, my paranoid perked.

can't wait for exams to be over, and i can cook him nice food.. =p hopefully nice.. =p haa..

and he's a good cook =) guess it's the overseas training which trained him up as a good cook..in fact, i dun mind not knowing his "secret" recipes..it makes me feel that that's one which makes him whom i love and will always remember..but on the other hand, if he wants me to know his recipes and cook for him, i dun mind either, cos i can feel i'm the one who will cook for him, just right for his taste buds. =))

*******************************************************

oh ya! met DLY yesterday for a short coffee break in starbucks..i realise i need a break from my study..i realise i can't focus long hours now, partly cos it's a total different curriculum which i'm studying right now..

haha..anyway good catch-up session, realised that he, too, is facing the almost equivalent transition phase as me..haha..

********************************************************

No comments: