Monday, May 04, 2009

hee..soup made by AG..haa..it';s quite a combination..first time to have soup like this..hee..but it's tasty..!!! hhaa..what's amusing was that he actually wanted to give me a surprise but haa..i went down to the kitchen and caught him "red-handed"..hhahaa...

(^^)

*********************************************************

Vietnam chilli..!! Woooh~! Given by a colleague of mine..but i've not managed to think of how to make these chilli into sauce.. =p but these chilli smell super hot~! WOoooO, I know I'll love them! =D


********************************************************
Chocolates given by AG..!!! YUM YUM..~~~CHOCOLATES~~!!!! They're our favourites!

**********************************************
Farewell cards by the 3 poly interns! It's very sweet of them..and i love their creativity.. =)

This is one card made for a colleague..i kinda like this card..pretty cute..


And this is the card which they make for me...love this card..very sweet card... =))

****************************************************
Yeah..!! One down..!! I've passed the acupuncture clinical test..!!! yeah~!!! =D
which means i'm eligible to attend clinical attachment during my 3rd year..!!! YEAH...!!!!
Just finished just now.. hee hee hee hee...i'm so happy...and so so relieved..! =D
oki, next few hurdles...which will be in the last week of may..gosh...i can't wait to finish my exams..!!!
wanna do so many things....hair treatment...have my hair cut...facial wash...buy bag/s..buy a watch..shop for clothes..and more clothes..and firm up my basic tcm theory...
WOOoOhh! 3 months of holiday! can't wait can't wait!!!
******************************************************

No comments: