Saturday, May 23, 2009

a post of castaway

hi blogspot,

first time talking to you..hmm..dun know how to strike the very first conversation topic with you now..

hmm..you look familiar to me..seems that i've seen you somewhere..

you were acting in Tom Hanks's "Castaway", rite? the character of the coconut fellow..? sorry no offence ah..but i remember you dressing up like a coconut, with that mona lisa smile..

hmm..you have nice smile, anyway ...

gosh, this is a lousy topic to start with...

hmm..ok, maybe just an introduction of me to you..
i'm stuck in this island..dun know how i landed here..get kinda lost and it's like hell kitchen in here. i've buried my phone and right now, in my mind, i can't help thinking whether there will be anyone calling me, or maybe a simple warm msg specially for me...but ya, here's just me, with a few books which i've kinda gotten tired of reading them...

ok, think it's a good start..

hmm..so ya, that's just about me..what about u? what are you doing here?

Silence.

And more silence.

hmm..ok, guess you dun like to talk..
oh YA! you dun even have a mouth..! how to talk?!

Silence again.

ok, great. starting to feel cold here.
maybe we should move on to the next topic.
do you know what's the day today?

Silence again.
Quickly interrupted.

it's saturday..2 more days to my very first paper..gosh..i'm nervous, despite of many years of experience with managing exam pressure.

i can't keep my focus well right now..i'm feeling fatigue..it's just like jogging a marathon..

Sensed the mona lisa's smile.

hey, please talk to me..! dun give me that stupid smile..!
talk to me..!! please!!!

the mona lisa smile.

arg..! why aren't you talking to me?! am i so boring to you?! am i such an irritant?!

started searching for the buried hp.

where's my phone? where's my phone?! where is my phone?!
blogspot..! did you steal the phone?! did you steal it?!
tell me, where is it?! where is it?!

Silent, with the smile.

ARGH..! dun give me that stupid silly irritating smile..! you think it's funny?! you think it's enjoyable to watch me in silent pain?!

With great force, threw Blogspot.
Yet, silence again..
with the smile.

Noo...i'm sorry, blogspot..! i'm sorry...! i din mean to hurt you..! i'm juz frustrated....you are my only friend right now!! you are my only listening ear right now!!!

Burst into tears and slowly dozed off into a deep sleep.
Carrying the mona lisa smile on the face.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Unquestionably believe [url=http://pandoracharmsukmart.co.uk]pandora charms sale[/url] that that you said. Your favourite justification seemed to be on the internet the simplest thing to keep in mind of. [url=http://pandoracharmsukmart.co.uk]pandora charm bracelet[/url] , I say to you, I certainly get irked while other people think about concerns that they just do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people could take a signal. Will likely be again to get more. Thank you