Saturday, May 23, 2009

my one-day leave's been burnt out half, cos of the meeting..sigh..lasted for almost the whole morning..it's like as if i should have taken half-day leave today..

not sure whether can take time-off from my boss.. =p

**********************************************************

had lunch with AG near his workplace after that.. =)

**********************************************************

starting to have more scholars in the company..and definitely the treatment to them is totally different, based on my observations and some of my colleagues..it's the reality and the pressure which i myself am starting to feel it..

but gonna be zen..stay cool and hold firmly to what i really want in my life..just keep zen and avoid any form of jealousy, envy, etc from harbouring..

ok la, at least right now, i know i've a goal to fulfil..

*********************************************************

NTU's proposing to build a third medical school..

i feel so tempted to try my luck, although i feel that this chance's relatively very slim..it's a realistic world out there..

even when i looked at the requirements for the NUS's post-graduate med programme, i totally gave up..it's totally impossible for me to get in..

oh well...

*********************************************************

No comments: