Monday, May 18, 2009

\WOOoo..!! Tjhin's back to Singapore..! haha..and goodness me..! How much he had slimmed down..!! haha..gosh..unbelievable.. =p

Went to Va Va Voom Cafe, a vietnamese restuarant.. =) love the food...and totally reminds me of all the authentic vietnamese delicacies.. =)) pretty nice food and the price is reasonable.. =)






hhaa..and Tjhin was like a "celebrity tourist",as described by KP..hhaa..all of us wanna take a photo individually with him..haha..
it's nice to catch up with him..catching up all the memories in Vietnam..haha..and goodness me, Tjhin has excellent memory..all my lame and embarrassing moments in Vietnam just simply came back to me...gosh gosh..hahahaha..
laughed a lot yesterday..haha..think it's been quite some time since I've laughed so hard with friends..too enclosed in schoolwork, i guess...
Made the final decision to go to esplanade for the second round of catch-up..
and this is Homegenic (i think it's the correct spelling, can't find the group name over google.com)..anyway as was told by Tjhin, they are from Indonesia..well, they are goooooddd... =)

Harry's bar @ esplanade!!
hahaha...great catch-up session with them..! =D
oohh..and now gonna wait for a few months before Tjhin comes back Singapore!
**********************************************************
Thank goodness i only had beer during the catch-up session..
woke up early to go NEWater Visitor Centre with I, my colleague under same section as me, to understudy my boss..and gosh, my boss is terrific..!! she can simply keep everyone's attention keen and cool..!
after the half-day in the centre, yeah..!! my fav porridge..!! specially requested to my mum..!! yeah..!! ate many bowls of it..love it love it love it..!! =)
and haha..AG made home-brand macaroni salad..!! and it tasted yummy...!!!!
brought home a middle container of the salad..hee hee...

i better make him some nice food after my exams.. =p
*****************************************************
can't wait for exams to be over...
need to get a new pair of specs..i can't stand wearing my black framed specs, doesn't look professional enough..too nerdy..
and i need to get myself a new phone..dropped my dear phone into a toilet bowl..ARG~ and now it's malfunctioning and i'm using AG's old phone..
and i need to get more office clothes and shoes..and bag..!! arg..!!
and what else..my hair..!! i need to have it cut shorter, or at least have it trimmed..
arg.....so many things to do after exams....
*********************************************************

No comments: