Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Can't believe that my role as the lead is due to some small political reasons..well, i am the innocent and the ignorant one, and somehow was pulled into..and well i can feel somehow i was "puppetted" by 2 sides.

Kinda confirmed my hypothesis of human - greed. Greed for power, and misuses it.

I can't comment much, but I've seen how others can too excited and overwhelmed by the leadership appointed to and try to overshadow the main one.

Somehow it triggers me to understand what makes a good leader. I observe that to be a good and respected leader, he needs to be able to respect his members and his boss, recognises the credits to be of a team effort rather than giving self-credits, objective in executing his plans and not due to any personal selfish reasons. Self-reflection is important for a good leader so that he can keep reflecting what he has done and what mistakes he need to avoid and the areas he can improve upon himself. Calm and steady, decisive in the objectives and not be emotionally lead by selfish reasons. And proper leadership training and reading books on leadership and history can be very useful in nurturing excellent leadership qualities.

Well, kinda idealistic ah? But how many can fulfil that? Many are easily blinded and overwhelmed by the sudden power he can have. Probably maybe even for me, I may be blinded too or was once blinded?

*********************************************************

AG picked me up after lesson today..dun know why - i feel a lot better..

But still i need to continue exercising..seriously i need to slim down....

No comments: