Thursday, January 14, 2010

just some probably irrational and emotional rattering..

For the past few days have been very tiring for me..think 4 days a week is taking physical and mental toll..but this is only one difficulty level up..heard it will be 5 days a week in the future..

**************************************************************

Went to attend the inter-division games organised by the department..i din take part any..actually i wanna take part in badminton badly, but i think i am very lousy and there're ladies who play more regular and better than me...

but watching them play today really makes my hands itch ...i miss playing badminton...
jus
=(

**************************************************************

Dun know what's wrong with me..can feel myself tearing a little whenever i'm thinking about it..

think i'm kinda scared that such issue will happen the second time to me, and may eventually lead to something which i've to experience it again..

but well i just hope for the best and prepare for the worst. i dun want to have any pressure..i just need to be strong and keep telling myself that probably it's God's intention and plan for me..

but then for this one, i can really picture myself having a happy future..i can really feel happy whenever i think about it..

but oh well, i need to stay faith in God and just lets Him do the planning for me..

**************************************************************

AG just did something sweet... =) make me feel kinda touched and tear a little..i'm very lousy, rite? too emotional of me...

**************************************************************

Last Sunday's my first time doing a outdoor wedding shot. Think I am really brave..bought the camera for less than a month and then i'm into this..whaha...

but it's a very good experience..hahha..i love it even though it is very tiring...whahha..

oki, shall show you some photos in the future..need to do some editng to the photos first... =p

**************************************************************

For some reasons, i realise that the road to marriage is tough. It doesn't matter whether one is good-natured, has good personalities or appealing appearance. It is about timing, luck and fate.

No comments: