Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Exhausted, she faced herself at the mirror and the mirror image of her started to talk.

Mirror She: YOU! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! THINKING THAT YOU HAVE FINALLY LEFT ME?! I'VE NEVER LEFT, AND YOU KNOW IT, THAT'S WHY YOU ARE BACK TO FACE ME AGAIN.

She: I don't know why I'm coming back...

Mirror She: COS YOU START TO BE SCARED! YOU START TO FEAR YOURSELF THAT YOU ARE LOSING SOMEONE DEAR TO YOU.

She: I don't know. I din mean to do that..I just want to be confident.

Mirror She:
CONFIDENT, MY ASS! LOOK AT YOURSELF!
YOU ARE FAT,
YOU NAG A LOT,
YOU MAKE SO MANY COMMENTS, THINKING HIGHLY OF YOURSELF,
YOU ARE PARANOID,
YOU RESTRICT AND
YOU ARE A CRYBABY!

LOOK AT YOURSELF, HOW CAN YOU COMPETE WITH THE OTHER GIRLS IN HIS WORKPLACE. YOU ARE NOT EVEN QUALIFIED TO STAND NEXT TO ANY OF THEM - THEY ARE SLIM AND PRETTY, HAVE BETTER DRESS SENSE, ACT MORE LIKE A NORMAL WOMAN.

AND LOOK AT YOURSELF! YOU ARE NOT LASTING AT ALL, AND YOU EXPECT HIM TO BE ATTRACTED TO YOU FOR A LONG TIME! FAT HOPE, YOU ABNORMAL LADY! THAT ONLY HAPPEN IN YOUR LA-LA LAND!

She: I... (Speechless)

Mirror She: LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR! HOW MISERABLE YOU LOOK!
YOU CAN'T EVEN FIGHT FOR YOURSELF! HOW PATHETIC YOU ARE!

SERIOUSLY, LOOK AT YOURSELF. WHAT MAKES YOU THINK HE WILL LIKE YOU FOR LONG? YOU DUN EVEN WEAR A DRESS!

She: I can't wear...I've fats disposed at the wrong part of my body..I've trying for years, exercising..but...the fats just couldn't go...

Mirror She: COS YOU ARE FATED TO BE SHAPED IN THIS WAY. YOU ARE FATED TO BE NOT ATTRACTED BY THE ONE YOU LOVE FOR LONG. COS THERE'RE ALWAYS GREENER PASTURE OUT THERE. AND YOU, WILL BE ONE PATHETIC LOOKING SHEEP.
PROBABLY YOU DON'T KNOW THIS - YOU ARE THE WORST GIRLFRIEND IN THE WORLD.

The mirror image vanished, leaving her with her real mirror image - heavily stabbed, randomly all over her heart.

She held back her tears. She decided to remain the vulnerable sheep. Before heading to bed and cry herself to sleep, she put on a new coat in hope that it will give her the strength to bravely and happily face a new day and everyone around her.

But she will never know - a sign "The Worst Girlfriend in the World" was pasted on her back.

***************************************************

I don't know what's wrong with me - I'm tearing again with the thought of the dream. I know I need to handle this myself, cos if I continued to mention this dream and my depression to AG, I will only irritate him and make him to distance from me.

No comments: