Friday, January 29, 2010

Self-reflection of the week

TADA! Japanese curry rice cooked by Master Chef AG!





A quick entry during my lunch now..

The past few days have been an emotional roller-coaster for me. Traumatised and paranoid. It's really bad. And I've been lazy to take my chinese medicine pills which can help my body to manage the deficiency in the balance in some parts of my body.

And I should not have thought too much, made too much theories/hypothesis. It is affecting my mood and may eventually in my life. And I may have accidentally hurt others' feeling with my careless thoughtless words. But I decide to keep these posts, to remind myself about how silly I used to be and the chaos in my mind while struggling to find order in chaos. It's a huge mental and intellectual struggle for me. 人言可贵,人言可危。

Thank God it's Friday.

******************************************************

Went to Guan Yin Temple with AG last Sun. Went to seek Goddess for an answer through drawing the divination lot. It's a very good lot - and I just need to be patient and wait for the ripe time.

*******************************************************

No comments: