Friday, January 01, 2010

Tada!! AG cooked this lunch for both of us!! yum yum!!


hhaha...i plucked the asaparagus..hahaha..so not very nice-looking..hee...

=================================================



HAPPY 2010 TO YOU ALL!!!


haha..so fast! One year's gone!!


hmm..looking back at 2009...recalling all the most ridiculous/memorable incidents happened in 2009..


1) Cried badly in office.
One which immediately came across my mind. Reflecting upon why I cried was that i wanted to do a good job, a perfect job..i dun want to let my boss down..and i dun believe myself that i can't do well..i dun wanna admit defeat.


2) Bought my very first dslr using my own money!
Been thinking to get it over a year...haha..


3) First time being a liaison officer for a big company event.


4) AG and I took lovely walk at the reservoir together after dinner.


5) Teared on Chinese New Year period cos missed AG who was overseas during that time.


6) Breakfast and lunch sessions with AG.


7) Quarrelled with my parents. Cried over the phone and complained to AG.


8) AG cooked all the lovely dishes... =)


9) AG bought a big xmas gift for me after all my trials of rejections.


10) Bought a big birthday gift for AG.

11) AG got me the big complete biography of Leonardo da Vinci. I was so touched that i almost teared...

12) 2 sets of shopping vouchers for my birthday given by my colleagues and ZJ they all..

================================================

OKi...back to 2010!!!

My 2010 resolution!!
1) Exercise to slim down!!

2) Continue to work hard and strive for my tcm studies!

3) New challenge!

4) Cook more dishes for AG. =)

5) Prime lens at the end of the year. hahahaha...!

6) Dress and carry out myself more confidently!

No comments: