Wednesday, January 06, 2010

First day of work. Tired....hahha..

Been telling myself that I cannot be late for work anymore, must be punctual to work. Tentatively i'm pretty happy..

work's still manageable but i believe it will start picking up soon...

my clinical attachment started on monday..now need to go back sch 4 times a week, attachment session once a week..gosh..but i like it..!

My first lesson of my 3rd year 2nd semester started yesterday. Microbiology..no exam!! yeah!! all we need to do is to do 2 reports of any research topic as long as it's related to microbiology and what's good is...he allows us to write the report in English!!! yeah..!! super happy...hahhaa...

Got a first photography assignment...kinda nervous although the lady is very nice..gosh...really hope i can take good photos for them...i'm very nervous.........

No comments: