Thursday, June 21, 2007

Alright, people.

Time to announce my last final stuff which i have long kept from every reader here.

Gotten the letter of acceptance from Singapore College of Traditional Chinese Medicine.

I have been successfully selected to study the course.

Part-time, night course. Starting in mid-july.

The whole course will take me 7 years to complete and graduate.

When i first received the letter, dun know why, i was kinda emotionless. maybe my birthday's coming close, and i can't really force myself to look forward. and also, can't share this good news.

one thing popped up in my mind at that immediate time:

"this is it. More stress."

But definitely i am happy to be selected. this time, i have to work towards my dream. i have lost the opportunity to do well in "A" levels and try getting into medicine course.
This opportunity. It will be my only path to my dream.

Lessons will be conducted in chinese. Words in chinese. Speak in chinese. Even the biological and medical terms will be in chinese. goodness me...i am really nervous.

this time, i wanna do well in this course. Do well like Da Chang Jin. haha..but i dun want to have a difficult life like her.

but dun worry, i will still strive for doing well in my environmental engineering course.

No comments: