Sunday, June 03, 2007

BORed.. (-_-)

I am totally bored.

Even though i had my tuition lesson.

totally bored.

nothing to look forward to.

and being paranoid about people again.

been wondering whether it is true that my fren is trying to ask me to go into MLM line.
cos i am very scared of being used.

writing report is so boring. it's dreadful...n i cannot understand why prof needs to read reports. it's so technical, so lack of human touch.

probably i could make a recommendation on the report, suggesting to replace the report with blog.

ahah..can either sound formal or friendly.
human touch. =)

cool ah?

who knows can even write a poem about ur feelings during the attachment period..

muahhaha..

sian ah...tmr still needs to stay home write my stupid boring technical report, with the neligible amount of human touch.

can't wait for my attachment to end...wannna take a good one-month break..before embarking on a total challenging,stressful journey...

hahaa..

somemore, can SHOP..!!!!!! =D

sometimes, i really miss my old days..
the days when i was in SAC, having fun with my classmates, doing the silly lame acts and dramas, n giving presentations...n when i was very confident about myself. when i really laughed and played.

AhhhhH..the good old days ....

gosh.

i feel old.

(T_T)

No comments: