Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Industrial Attachment - Extension pending.

pending for confirmed approval for having my IA being extended.

They asked me yesterday.
Initially a little reluctant. Cos will have little time to rest if i were to agree for the extension.
but then again, if my IA was not extended, i surely complain of boredom after resting for about 2 weeks.

so might as well, juz agree to have it extended. Dun know whether will have higher wage, but well, i juz take it as a form of gaining working experience.

also, juz to continue the several projects which i am involved.
one of them is kicking off.

quite a boring day today. and a little depressed. partly could be tat my birthday is coming and i have this feeling that i am going to cry for that day. again. with the same mood.

but anyway me dun care much now. just work and keep working to occupy and push myself to higher limits.

you say i am crazy.
well, i always am.

I am losing myself anyway.

No comments: