Thursday, June 28, 2007

I love you (Shape poetry)
You're the one who brought me into this world
to give me an opportunity to experience what
life is about.
Also to show
me how the
world works
when we all
start to come
together and
work as one
team. Also
to show me that there is more to life than money
as it can't buy you true happiness or even love.
You are my rock
That keeps me going each and
every day. You put up with my moans
and strops that happen almost every day
but still manage to keep your cool. No
matter the situation you manage
keep it under control without
losing your temper with
anyone. Your smile
can make any
person
smile
too
I can't even begin to say
how much you mean
to me. No amount of
words can describe
you and everything
you do for me and the rest
of the family. You give out
so much love to everyone and
don't expect anything in return, and for
that I have a lot of respect for you mum. I do
love you and will do always until the end.
You and I are one brilliant team together
With an unbreakable bond.
*********************************************************************
Came across this poem when i was checking my bro's literature essay.
Find this shape poetry very nice...very sweet too.
so anyone who is attached rite now, u could grab this poetry and write this to ur partner. i believe she/he sure gets touched. to add on the atmosphere, read to her/him (with emotions, please. this is a poem). i think he/she surely melts and may even cry..
muahhahaha..!!
for me, na...me a single lady now. so no chance to do such thing.
anyway me not interested over such thing now. tired and no mood.
even if any guy confess to me, i only be emotionless and laugh it off, taking it as a casual remark. like what i say, i am skeptical now, so will be putting on guard more than before.
anyway tmr will be a slacking day..!! hopefully can accompany my colleague to go see the inter-department's pool final competition - fighting for championship..hOoO, hope my department will win..
anyway may even consider to take up pool, if i were to be able to be employed back into this company. reasons being? go figure.
going to start my fyp soon. my this project is a research project of a research student. hopefully everything will go smoothly... =s
many of my frens are asking me whether i can cope with the TCM course, my 5 'O' level students, final year project, my core modules, and my family time, including friends.
Frankly speaking, i really have no idea.
I only know i am no longer attached now. so i dun really have to care about myself.
and TCM is the only path to my dream, so i must make sure i have to do well in it.
ok, me shall stop here. very tired now.

No comments: