Thursday, June 07, 2007

It's my company's inter-department netball game today.

Playing the WD (Wing Defence).
I think i did pretty well during the game, cos i managed to defend the WA (Wing Attack) player pretty well that the other players found difficulties in passing the ball to her.

Later in the next match with another team, i played GD (Goal Defence), a role which i am completely new. But cos i was not very familiar, so din play well, especially the stupid 3-feet gap from my opponent GA (Goal Attack).

Anyway decided to stop playing after the 1st half of this match.

Got a very bad nasty cramps on my right calf. Ended up sitting on the steps of a staircases for pretty long time. Lucky thing i know some first aid. But at that point, i felt the whole scene of me sitting there all alone was kinda pathetic. For a moment, i wish i can call someone who is close to me and to be fetched home.

But then, the pain was so painful that it shifted my attention back to my injury. muahhaha..!!

I wanna change my wallet. Wanna have a more ladylike wallet cos i am still using the one which was given to me.

i think besides having pms, i think i have the high possibility of having periodical depression.
It just comes every month, as and when it likes.

Ya. Basically i cry more often than before. with reasons which i dun wish to state over here.

No comments: