Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Counting down.
I wonder how it will be like. but anyway gotten my that day to be so-called packed with activities. Will be spending almost half the day, helping out in Vibrant Blood. Followed with Uncle Tiu's retirement dinner in st john HQ (HQ again..!!) ...hhaha... knew Uncle Tiu in a duty, find him very grandfather-ly..hope it'll be a good day for me, though i will not be doing anything to celebrate the day.

anyway considered a good day today.
Finally...
1st things first.

my prof replied. and the conversation was more light-heartening and optimistic. so grades will be highly optimistically given.

Second, bought a flat-platorm shoes for only 10 bucks.

Third, bought mascara and blush. Arg..can't believe i will buy them..! will be using them to attend my colleague's wedding dinner. but before that, need to practise..and oh ya..need to buy make-up remover..etc etc..
wonder whether my eyes will really become bigger when put on mascara and eye-liner.....

Fourth, gotten another project from my supervisor. work load's getting more.
Good.
At least can make me forget about things.

yup, tink tat's all..

Oh ya, my mum told me that this morning/afternoon, a pair of birds flew across my house - through the balcony windows, through the living room and dining room and out of the window.
to me, it's a good sight. Cos it's a pair of birds. To me, allow me to firmly assume tat it's a pair of male-female couple birds (not lesbian, or gay couples).
I wonder what this sight is trying to tell me. did think of something, but i am not going to reveal my thoughts here..but for those who know me well, i think they might be able to grasp my thoughts.

juz gotten an early birthday wish from a st-john junior. din really know him, so kinda surprised to get a wish from him. and hahaha..he's the first small boy who will ask me whether i wanna be her elder sister..muahhaa..! and of course, i rejected. i already have 2 youngers brothers..!

haa..

No comments: