Sunday, June 24, 2007

Happy birthday to Mantou..!!

Received all the wishes ..!! Thank you, everyone..!!! (^^) i love you all ...!! hahaha.. =p

And haha..thanks, EG, JH and DC for the call. haahha..especially when DC talked to me over the phone, without identifying himself initially, i was asked to guess who he was.
The funny portion was when he described himself as "tall and skinny, with moustache", the first person in my mind was LCB. muahhahaha.. the response by DC was almost highly reactive..!! hahaha..! and of course, when he finally identified himself, i was kinda surprised. one was cos i din expect him to wish me happy birthday, the other was that he bears the same name as dennis. hahaha..last time when i was still attached, i used to look at DC and was wondering how dennis will look if he had the moustache too..hahahhaa..!! and whenever DC sits near me, i will feel nervous cos he has the same name as dennis. haahhaha..! goodness me..



See these two dresses? hee..they were given by the Lame Club..!! hahaha..from M, C, WL, PM, KP etc etc..

So sweet of them..!! i din expect that they remember my birthday, as it's been a real long time since i catch up with them. and i have not been participatin in any of the gathering..

Furthermore, later in the day, they called and sang me a birthday song..!! I am totally touched...!! Almost wanted to cry over the phone..cos i was really touched when they sang together over the phone..!! (T_T) but of course, i din cry...i was so touched that i can't help myself saying, "I love you ALL.." hahahaha..!!

They were really really sweet..!! (^^)

haha..it's a simple action from them but i simply love it..! simple but sweet.. (^^)

And i simply love the dresses..!! Heard that they were chosen by PM and WL..! So sweet..!! Love these two dresses. One is sweet and the other is elegant. I will definitely be wearing the pink one for my colleague's wedding dinner in Fullerton Hotel. haha..!!
but i need to get something to enhance the overall feel of the dress..hahaha..!!


THe "Helen the Baby Fox" dvd. given by dennis. =)

Went for dinner with him. =p

The dinner was surprisingly enjoyable. Had a good chat with him. still love to have conversation with him. cos he's pretty open-minded and can talk anything under the sun. it's the same old him in this area.

but definitely he's more confident. More outstanding now.

Probably it's been a long time since i had a good chat with him. I am feeling very much better now and today.

Really enjoyed my birthday today. =)

No comments: