Tuesday, June 12, 2007

highly emotionally mentally physically affected...

my attachment work's been of ups and downs.

having communication problems with my attachment tutor.
basically he had written a very threatening mail to me and my other frens that we will not be getting any IA (industrial attachment) marks.
luckily he called me after sending his this terrible sounding mail..and frankly speaking, i could not understand what he was saying..i can't really confirm whether he lets us hand in and grade us...

the only thing i could understand was that he said that we had not replied to his most recent mail.
BUT the thing was,
before his most recent mail, i had sent him several mails regarding the submission of report, and there was no reply from him at all..

furthermore, he is on leave now..!!
which means he could only get to read my final report and my evaluation form next week..!!

(T_T)

i am totally stressed up, frustrated, nervous, paranoid, troubled, bothered..

and recently, my stomach is not in a good condition. today it made very weird noise which i dun know whether my colleague sitting diagonally opposite me could hear it. I did not want to be mistaken for something embarassing.
basically, I am feeling sick..ill..
and i need to start to watch out for my diet and lifestyle.

got back my second attachment form from my supervisor. A optimistic one.
=)

I am happy, but i am more worried. worried that i worked so hard for 6 months, and no grade given to me..

(T_T)

I am very sad...

No comments: