Thursday, August 09, 2007

been not myself recently.
hmm.
in fact, ever since the breakup, i've never been myself, unless i'm in vietnam with the Chia Se team.

but it's a path which i've chosen to take, as a form of self-punishment.

too many reasons. too many factors. it's not convenient to list down here either.

still feeling moody though. probably i really have no idea of how to handle it. to me, keeping myself "occupied to the neck" (as mentioned by my buddy) is my way of solving problems.

anyway glad that i din doze off during those important lectures. for those non-important lectures like HR management, i juz choose to switch off. maybe will even consider of skipping it. =p

lab sessions're getting tiring and more frequent...but it's pretty fun la, cos HB often makes jokes and treat me n HM cakes, coffee, and cakes...and coffee...n cakes..but no durian fruit (he ate it himself). =p
and he's been treating us like younger sisters...hahaha..treat us sweets etc etc...probably me n HM have been pretty cheerful n jumpy..hahahhhahaa..
but he's another workaholic...so ended up making us feel kinda stressed, right from the commencement of school.
but well, then again he's patient guy, and we are still glad to have him guiding us along. hee..

starting to dislike sleeping time. nightmares of myself being abandoned and left alone. tears to put me to sleep.
but yet, i wake up, feeling refreshed.

1 comment:

Xiao Ling said...

ah man,

i've said wat i surpose to say and i advice you as wat i can advice the choice is still yours... the decision lies in yr hand and you cannot carry on this way you are makingthis worst than before.... you are indeed an intelligent girl who will be able to differ right from wrong and good from bad.. thing may happen for a reason but life will still move on rite. since you have choosen it dun regret it but live with it to the fullest!!!
Cheers
(wo hui jia bei nu li)