Sunday, August 05, 2007

went TTSH for a medical seminar with my z3 ppl...

pretty informative seminar and it seems to have been a long time since i met the z3 ppl...hahaa..

anyway saw a friend there, together with the rest of my src detachment ppl..and i can't believe my this friend msg me sth which was pretty hurting to me..sigh..but anyway forget it, i dun want to think about it..it juz kinda disappointing and hurting..

after the whole seminar, went bk with them, and was kena teased by SO and EC.. (-_-") i was teased until i had nothing to say but to keep laughing away..hahaha..but well, it did make me forget about unhappy stuff for a moment..

haha..oH ya..noticed sth which reminds me of dennis's ex-hairstyle..hahaha..

finally got a chance to have dinner with my family. it's been 2 weeks since i last had dinner with them.

school tomorrow..! got to go school early juz to put some stuff into an oven... (T_T) and got to rush to lab after lectures...sigh...and i could only end my school at around 9 in the night...

initially was very excited to go school tmr, cos finally can get to see the rest of my lecture kakis...but thinking of going to lab more often, i'm not very keen..

probably i've high expectations of myself for this final year project. i wanna to involve more in the design planning of the project, and i am feeling very distant from the project. and i am getting the chemical terms and calculation wrong recently, which i am very pissed with my own performance. cos it doesn't reflect well on my own ability..!

anyway heard some news about SAC from an officer, after the seminar. Was a little worried for the girls, cos it seems to me that they're not very well-supported. but i can't go back to help. i've too many things at hand now, and i can't squeeze anymore time for them le..

my colleagues called me up on friday. they tried to pull a trick on me and i fell into their trick. omg..haaha
but hearing the voice from one of colleagues who sat behind me, i almost wanna cried..hahhhha..

going to be very moody lately until something has passed. so do bear with me.. =p

but maybe i would say, at least i have things to be occupied to the extent which i hope will numb me totally...

one thing i know, i've developing a habit of saying "so tired", "i'm very tired" or "very tired. i want to sleep".

haha..

No comments: