Thursday, August 23, 2007

sigh...initially get to write something...a long paragraph...

but somehow or rather, din manage to upload and my tat draft is gone..

have so many things to say..

but well, probably it's fate...

whatever i want to say now, will not be read. will not be seen.

Probably God is telling me something..

Sometimes i wish He will appear in my dreams and tell me what i am supposed to do, how i am supposed to let go.

Probably He's been trying to tell me something. Probably i may have noticed it. Probably i find it too hard and fast to swallow.
i choose to ignore. cos it'll only make me feel worse.

Been hearing the "Secret" movie OST track 15 from S.O. site..it's very nice...it plays with the melachonly of sadness, and grief.

till now, i still couldn't get to sleep.
ya..again..

anyway made a few plans for my upcoming years...but definitely getting attached is a total out of my plan. i know myself.

share my plans with all of u next time...

definitely i am giving up tuition works next year..
i wanna do other things. though i'll not be as well paid as now.
share with u all tmr ba...

No comments: