Thursday, August 23, 2007

Hmm..been listening to the movie "Secret" OST via S.O.'s website for almost the whole day.....studied a great deal of human anatomy...and also thought through things a lot...

watched the taiwan serial drama "Angel Lover" too..and i think i saw myself in a few characters..hha..have kinda sorted out my thoughts too..

and definitely, many of my friends have been trying to talk sense and reality into my head.

Hmmm....maybe i really have to just put it away. The past has happened and ya...

Shall not talked so much over this in my blog anymore. Cos i feel saying so much doesn't change things and will only make things worse.

Shall juz keep to myself. It'll be better, i guess.

yup...

anyway, school has been having many overseas voluntary work events. Very tempted to go....will go check it out, and hope the event/s doesn't/dun clash with any of my other stuff.
Hope i can go...wanna go overseas again for such purpose...

and also at least i could get out of this place, for a while...free of problems and be myself out there...

and yup, i have made a few plans for my upcoming years..hee..so these are my few plans...

(1) take up sign language course from the Sinapore Association for the Deaf.
(2) take up basic french language course.
(3) take up sketching course from the Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts
(4) visit as many art exhibitions as possible.
(5) attend as many musicals and threatre dramas as possible (of course attend those which i am interested)
(6) join the Welfare Services Club and help out as a volunteer to interact with the intellectually disabled people
(7) Read up more on communication skills
(8) find the original mansze - the one whom i knew her in SACSS.
(9) Slim down...although i have the urge of going for plastic surgery, juz like the "200 pounds beauty"..hahaha..

Yup, think tat's all for now first..hahaha.. =p
All these will occupy myself for quite some time...hahaa...

No comments: