Wednesday, August 29, 2007

had a terrible nightmare last night. cried myself to wake up in the morning, ended up almost half of my day to be very emotionally tolerating..
probably this nightmare's just a preliminary practice for me to handle with any foreseen future. i hate that feeling.
i hate the feeling whenever unhappy predictions i have made and they have seemed to come true most of the time..
probably it's the human nature which i have often predicted correctly most of the time.
and i really dislike this kind of "i could feel the omen" feeling....

anyway tried to get myself back to focus to studies the whole day.

getting to feel the stress level when my students are going to take their "O" levels prelims and i am going to have tests. furthermore, contents for environmental hydraulics and surface water quality are starting to get kinda challenging. mathematics which are taught and learnt during year one are applied. (T_T) have to revise...!!!!

integrated design module is starting to get fired up. i wanna go Cambodia, if my project team were to be one of the best. I wanna go cambodia..wanna go take a look at the real project which my module lecturer has participated in. hmm..well, at least it gets me more motivated and let me forget about the nightmare.

human anatomy lecture tmr...arg......i love the lecturer and the lecture, but it's getting real challenging to remember all many medical terms.

bought a packet of jelly beans to rescue my periodic starvation. it really works, at least my stomach never groans badly in the tutorial/lecture room, especially when the lecture environment is super quiet. and i actually ate nothing but a few jelly beans to survive myself throughout the whole day.
haha..good good...i can't wait myself to slim down further.

No comments: