Sunday, September 02, 2007

been very tired these few days..

my mum's been feeding me with all sorts of chinese herbs...they work in the morning, but not at night. =p hahah..think the medicinal effect dies off at the end of the day..

and my research student commented that i've very bad mathematical brain..ARG..!! hahahaha...cos i've been taking real long time to calculate and figure out the numbers...hahaha..i can't believe it.. =p

starting to feel the stress level picking up...and Fatigue is getting a hold on me. suffered from acute headaches and all the crappy stuff...my tuition works've not been very smooth-going for me. been so tired in the day, that i had to end my first tuition session an hour earlier...and at the later session of another tuition, i actually lost the ability to think properly and mathematically. it's really bad, and they are going to have their prelims soon...and i can't teach them efficiently.

sigh..sian.

but well, since i've chosen to walk the path in this way, i just have to press on. at least it gets my mind off from being reminded of certain stuff. shan't not mentioned here what they are.

lucky thing, going to meet up with zj they all soon. feeling really excited to meet them.. =D

ok, shall try to end a happy note for today's post.

today's Sindy's birthday..!!! XD
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, SINDY...!!!!! =)

Hee..

No comments: