Saturday, September 08, 2007

went to turf city to have dinner..!

hahha..Lobster..!!! yum yum...i love it lotsa..will show u all the photos which i took there..
hahaha

FYP meeting with the rest of my classmates who are also workin under the same prof as me..get to know a few pubs...hahha..

Here's one of my favourites:
http://www.equinoxcomplex.com/cityspace/index.html
heard it's a jazz pub..n i love jazz..!!
and it's pretty quiet, and not as crowded as Oosh in Dempsey Rd.
Which i am very glad that City Space is so near and convenient to get there...
hahaa..
but the attire is smart casual...hMmm..most highly likely will wanna go there when i start working..
a good place to have quiet time..

haha..

but hmm...now i'm trying to start accepting the reality (though i'm not 100% confirmed about my thoughts). but from my own perspective, i feel i have to wake up from hopes. about what? i think right now, only DLY they all probably know what is the reality i'm referring to.

Yup, i just have to stay focused now..! too many things are waiting for me to fulfil and improve.

and hahaa..I've gotten the full "Secret" OST album from S.O...!!! hahaha..and haha..,at the same time, by coincidence, gotten a disc on a Jap rock band "X-Japan" from him too..!! nice tracks..!! and hhaa..S.O. can really be a mtv director..! hahahhaa..but such discussion on mtv plots with him is definitely a good temporary removal from studies, and i dun feel tat stressed up..at least i feel i'm not talking crappy and lame stuff. =p

can't wait for holidays to come. i need to exercise.

ok, another plan to be completed by end of this year:
To exercise and tone up my body, especially my lower body. i wanna look good in office wear for next year's fyp presentation, as well as job interviews. =p
if my buddy can slim down significantly within his bmt months, why can't i,rite?
Ya, rite.

No comments: